WELCOME TO THE LAWRENCE LIBRARY!
We house over 15,000 fiction and non-fiction titles.
Looking for something in particular, ask our librarian or search the Destiny tab on the right-hand side. The online catalog will show you if we have the book in our library, how many copies we have, and if any are available.
- Students are expected show respect to all people and property within the library.
- Students are expected to speak in a manner that is appropriate in the library.
- Students are expected to help keep the library organized and neat.
- Students are not allowed to use cell phones in the library.
- Students will not bring food or drinks into the library.
- Students are expected to use computers for schoolwork ONLY.
Policy for Borrowing Books
- Students may check out 2 books at a time using their school ID.
- Students must return all books within the 2-week time frame.
- If a book is returned past the 2-week checkout period, it is overdue.
- Fines are 0.10¢ per school day.
- If the book is lost or damaged, he/she will be charged the cost of replacing the book.
- A student will not be allowed to check out any books until fines are cleared.
- An 8th grader with overdue fines will not be permitted to participate in 8th grade activities until dues are paid.
SORA FOR E-BOOKS AND AUDIO BOOKS
LAUSD and LAPL book collections are available on Sora through Schoology. You only need your usual Schoology sign-on. The video will walk you through the process.